- Title Pages
- List of tables, figures and boxes
- Notes on the editors and contributors
- One London’s future and sustainable city building
- Two Privatising London
- Three Just Space: towards a just, sustainable London
- Four Sustainable governance and planning in London
- Five Privatisation, managerialism and the changing politics of sustainability planning in London
- Six Sustaining a global city at work: resilient geographies of a migrant division of labour
- Seven Sustaining London’s welfare in an age of austerity
- Eight The death of sustainable communities in London?
- Nine From supermarkets to community building: Tesco PLC, sustainable place-making and urban regeneration
- Ten Educating London: sustainable social reproduction versus symbolic violence?
- Eleven Sustaining the public: the future of public space in London?
- Twelve Rhetoric in transitioning to sustainable travel
- Thirteen Building the ‘healthy city’ in London
- Fourteen Urban greening and sustaining urban natures in London
- Fifteen Beyond urban sustainability and urban resilience: towards a socially just future for London
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.