- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- Notes on contributors
- One Introduction
- Two Fathering
- Three Nordic family law
- Four Fathers’ rights to family cash benefits in Nordic countries
- Five Time use of Finnish fathers – do institutions matter?
- Six Parental leave and classed fathering practices in Norway
- Seven Negotiating leave in the workplace: leave practices and masculinity constructions among Danish fathers
- Eight Gender regime, attitudes towards childcare and actual involvement in childcare among fathers
- Nine Fathering as a learning process
- Ten Minority ethnic men and fatherhood in a Danish context
- Eleven Making space for fatherhood in gay men’s lives in Norway1
- Twelve The long-term impacts of early paternal involvement in childcare in Denmark
- Thirteen The coming and going of the father’s quota in Denmark
- Fourteen Policy goals and obstacles for fathers’ parental leave in Finland
- Fifteen Caring fathers and parental leave in prosperous times and times of crisis
- Sixteen Parental leave use for different fathers
- Seventeen Parental leave and fathers
- Eighteen Nordic fathers
- Conclusions: ‘What is constructed can be transformed’1
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.