- Title Pages
- List of figures, tables and boxes
- One Introduction
- Two From physical improvement to holistic renewal: the Danish experience
- Three Housing renewal in England
- Four Making new from old in France: urban change through housing renewal in two Parisian districts
- Five Housing and urban renewal in the Netherlands
- Six Estonia: learning through ‘societal experiment’
- Seven Housing and urban renewal: the case of Germany
- Eight Housing renewal in Hungary: from socialist non-renovation through individual market actions to area-based public intervention
- Nine From isolated programmes to an integrated approach: the case of La Barceloneta, Spain
- Ten From squatter upgrading to large-scale renewal programmes: housing renewal in Turkey
- Eleven Changing approaches to policy making in housing renewal
- Twelve Conclusions
- Renewing Europe's housing
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.