- Title Pages
- List of tables, figures and photographs
- List of abbreviations
- Notes on contributors
- One Much to be desired
- Two Between public neglect and private needs
- Three Queering the pitch
- Four Life in the Pink Dragon’s Den
- Five Coming into view?
- Six Social services for LGBT young people in the United States
- Seven Unique experiences and needs of LGBT older people
- Eight Good practice in health and social care provision for LGBT older people in the UK
- Nine A theoretical model for intervening in complex sexual behaviours
- Ten Research and policy about end of life care for LGBT people in the UK
- Eleven LGBT asylum seekers and health inequalities in the UK1
- Twelve Pedagogy for unpacking heterosexist and cisgender bias in social work education in the United States
- Thirteen Maximising research outcomes for trans children and their families in Canada
- Fourteen Mental health inequalities among LGBT older people in the United States
- Fifteen Strategies for maximising participation from LGB people in internet surveying in the United States
- Sixteen Gay and bisexual men raped by men
- Seventeen Queering social work methods in health disparities and health promotion in the United States
- (p.297) Conclusion
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans health inequalities
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.