- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- Notes on contributors
- One Policy analysis in a time of turbulence
- Two Exploring policy advisory committees in the central government
- Three Analysis of innovative local government policies in Taiwan
- Four Policy analysis in the legislative body
- Five Policy analysis in the local councils
- Six Gendering policy analysis? The problems and pitfalls of participatory ‘gender impact assessment’
- Seven The power of influencing policies, or getting their share and more
- Eight Think tanks in Taiwan
- Nine The development of public engagement in Taiwan
- Ten Social media and policy evolution in Taiwan
- Eleven Policy analysis by non-governmental organisations in Taiwan
- Twelve Policy network of universal healthcare reform in Taiwan
- Thirteen Public policy and administration research
- Fourteen Too critical to ignore? A tri-dimensional relationship examination of policy analysis internship in Taiwan
- Fifteen Policy analysis in Taiwan from an international perspective
- Sixteen Policy analysis education in Taiwan
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.