- Title Pages
- List of Tables and Figures
- Notes on the Contributors
- ONE Introduction: Enhancing Volunteering in later Life in Europe
- TWO Volunteering in Older Age: A Conceptual and Analytical Framework
- THREE Older Volunteers in Italy: An Underestimated Phenomenon?
- FOUR Older Volunteers in Denmark: A Large Voluntary Sector in a Highly Developed Welfare State
- FIVE Older Volunteers in Germany: Opportunities and Restrictions in the Welfare Mix
- SIX Older Volunteers in England: Towards Greater Flexibility and Inclusiveness?
- SEVEN Older volunteers in France: recognising their social utility in a less and less corporatist welfare state
- EIGHT Older Volunteers in Poland: The Heritage of a Socialist Regime
- NINE Older Volunteers in Sweden: A Welfare State in Transition
- TEN Older Volunteers in the Netherlands: New Challenges to an Old Tradition
- ELEVEN Voluntary Organisations' Characteristics and Practices towards Older Volunteers
- TWELVE Organisational Reflections on the Impact of Working and Caring on Older Volunteering
- THIRTEEN Organisations' Age Management of Older Volunteers: Pointing to the Future
- Fourteen Conclusions: Enhancing Volunteering by Older People in Europe
Voluntary Work by Older People in Europe
- Active ageing
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.