- Title Pages
- Notes on contributors
- Some terms and definitions
- One Rethinking anti-racist social work in a neoliberal age
- Two The growth of xeno-racism and Islamophobia in Britain
- Three The catalysers: ‘black’ professionals and the anti-racist movement
- Four “Same, same, but different”
- Five Antisemitism and anti-racist social work
- Six Anti-Roma racism in Europe: past and recent perspectives
- Seven In defence of multiculturalism?
- Eight Social work and Islamophobia: identity formation among second and third generation Muslim women in north-west England
- Nine Institutionalised Islamophobia and the ‘Prevent’ agenda: ‘winning hearts and minds’ or welfare as surveillance and control?
- Ten ‘Street-grooming’, sexual abuse and Islamophobia: an anatomy of the Rochdale abuse scandal1
- Eleven My people?
- Twelve Twenty-first century eugenics? A case study about the Merton Test
- Thirteen The role of immigration policies in the exploitation of migrant care workers: an ethnographic exploration
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.