- Title Pages
- List of Figures and Tables
- Notes on Contributors
- One Introduction and Overview
- Two Knowledge Mobilisation and Utilisation
- Three Knowledge Mobilisation and Utilisation in the Singapore Education System: The Nexus Between Researchers, Policy Makers and Practitioners
- Four Knowledge Mobilisation in Education in England
- Five Knowledge Mobilisation in Australian Education Research
- Six Knowledge Mobilisation in the Republic of Korea: Linkages with Economic, Political and Social Development
- Seven Mobilising Knowledge in Higher Education in Denmark
- Eight Knowledge Mobilisation in Education in Canada and the Role of Universities
- Nine Knowledge Mobilisation in Education in South Africa
- Ten Knowledge Mobilisation and Education Policy Making in China
- Eleven The Federal Challenge to University-Based Education Research in the United States: Turning Research into Policy and Practice
- Twelve Reflections on the Mobilisation of Education Research
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.