- Title Pages
- List of figures and tables
- List of abbreviations
- ONE Introduction
- TWO The concept and measurement of environmental justice
- THREE The causes of environmental injustice
- FOUR ‘Killing yourself is no way to make a living’
- FIVE ‘The world has been deceived’
- SIX ‘Regulation means bad’
- SEVEN ‘We have always been close to nature’
- EIGHT ‘The rich consume and the poor suffer the pollution’
- NINE ‘Recuperating all that we have lost and forgotten’
- TEN ‘Socialism creates a better opportunity’
- ELEVEN Achieving environmental justice
- Appendix 1
- Appendix 2 Datasets
- Appendix 3 Construction of the Environmental Justice Indicator Framework
A cross-national analysis
- Achieving environmental justice
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.