- Title Pages
- List of tables, figures and boxes
- Notes on the authors
- Series editors’ preface
- One Introduction
- Two The policy context
- Three Lay health workers in practice
- Four Benefits and value
- Five The lay perspective
- Six Walking for Health – a case study
- Seven Sexual health outreach – a case study
- Eight Community Health Educators – a case study
- Nine Citizen involvement in neighbourhood health – a case study
- Ten Commissioning and delivery
- Eleven Dispelling the myths
- Twelve Future directions
- Appendix: The People in Public Health study
- People-centred public health
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.