- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- About the authors
- One Introduction
- Two Health inequalities, wicked problems and complexity
- Three Health inequalities: adopting a whole system approach
- Four Measuring health inequalities
- Five A history of health inequalities in England
- Six Health inequalities post 2010
- Seven Evidence for public health practice: Health Inequalities National Support Team
- Eight Qualitative comparative analysis case study
- Nine Conclusions
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- Appendix C
Practical techniques of the HINST approach
- Studying health inequalities
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.