- Title Pages
- List of figures
- List of innovation stories
- About the author
- A guide to the book
- Chapter 1 Place-based leadership and the inclusive city
- Chapter 2 Global trends and our urban future
- Chapter 3 The changing nature of public service reform
- Chapter 4 Understanding place and public policy
- Chapter 5 Place-based leadership
- Chapter 6 Leading public service innovation
- Chapter 7 Democratic urban governance
- Chapter 8 Leading the eco-city
- Chapter 9 Creating people-friendly cities
- Chapter 10 The diversity advantage
- Chapter 11 From smart cities to wise cities
- Chapter 12 International lesson drawing
- Appendix International city networks and resources
- Leading the inclusive city
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.