- Title Pages
- List of tables and figures
- Notes on contributors
- 40th anniversary preface
- One Universal Credit: overview and gender implications
- Two Family support and the Coalition: retrenchment, refocusing and restructuring
- Three Housing, the welfare state and the Coalition government
- Four The 2012/13 reforms of higher education in England: changing student finances and funding
- Five Division and opposition: the Health and Social Care Bill 2011
- Six Immigrant-targeted activation policies: a comparison of the approaches in the Scandinavian welfare states
- Seven Welfare retrenchment under Left and Right government leadership: towards a consolidated framework of analysis?
- Eight From black hole to spring: the coming of age of social policy in the Arab countries?
- Nine China's developmental model in Africa: a new era for global social policy?
- Ten The Greek welfare state in the age of austerity: anti-social policy and the politico-economic crisis
- Eleven From opportunity to austerity: crisis and social policy in Spain
- Twelve From financial crisis to welfare retrenchment: assessing the challenges to the Irish welfare state
- Thirteen The Great Recession and US social policy: from expansion to austerity
- Fourteen Seeking refuge in the Nordic model: social policy in Iceland after 2008
- (p.1) Introduction
- Social Policy Review 24
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.