- Title Pages
- List of tables, figures and maps
- Notes on Contributors
- One Introduction
- Two Segregation matters, measurement matters1
- Three Using a general spatial pattern statistic to evaluate spatial segregation
- Four Measuring neighbourhood segregation using spatial interaction data
- Five Micro-geography of segregation: evidence from historical US census data
- Six Neighbourhood racial diversity and White residential segregation in the United States1
- Seven Analysing segregation using individualised neighbourhoods
- Eight The international comparability of ethnicity and collective identity
- Nine Perspectives on social segregation and migration
- Ten ‘Sleepwalking towards Johannesburg’? Local measures of ethnic segregation between London’s secondary schools, 2003–08/09
- Eleven Segregation, choice-based letting and social housing
- Twelve Demographic understandings of changes in ethnic residential segregation across the life course
- Thirteen A tale of two cities
- Fourteen ‘Religious’ concentration and health outcomes in Northern Ireland
- Fifteen Class segregation
- Sixteen Exploring socioeconomic characteristics of ethnically divided neighbourhoods
- Seventeen Conclusion
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.