- Title Pages
- List of figures and tables
- Notes on contributors
- One Demographic ageing, labour market regulation and intergenerational relations
- Two Intergenerational solidarity in families: interplay between the family and the state
- Three Intergenerational ambivalence: beyond solidarity and conflict1
- Four Intergenerational policy and the study of intergenerational relationships: a tentative proposal
- Five Intergenerational congruence of attachment: limitations of findings
- Six Value transmission between parents and their adolescent children: the process and its outcomes. A psycho-social perspective
- Seven Value orientations and perception of social change in post-communist Romania
- Eight Intergenerational conflict: the case of adult children and their parents
- Nine Grandparent-grandchild relations in a changing society: different types and roles
- Ten Family change theory: a preliminary evaluation on the basis of recent cross-cultural studies
- Eleven How does family sociology contribute to the definition and measurement of a concept of family care for elderly persons?
- Twelve Intergenerational solidarity in an ageing society: socio-demographic determinants of intergenerational support to elderly parents
- Thirteen Family caregiving for older people from a life-span developmental point of view
- Where do we go from here? An epilogue concerning the importance of solidarity between generations
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.