- Title Pages
- List of figures and tables
- List of abbreviations
- About the author
- One Methodological challenges of researching status dogs
- Two Who let the dogs out? The new phenomenon of status dogs
- ThreeStatus dogs: myth or menace?
- Four Motivations and characteristics of owners
- Five Presenting the evidence
- Six Off the chain: the issue of dog fighting
- SevenImplications of status dogs in public space
- Eight Responses to the issue of status dogs
- Nine Conclusion
- Appendix A Dangerous dog legislation, controversies and debates
- Appendix B Status dog data from RSPCA, MPS and research findings
- APPENDIX C Disposals of status dogs by Metropolitan Police Service
- Appendix D Legal costs
- Appendix D Defra consultation, 2010
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.