- Title Pages
- List of figures, images and table
- Authors' note
- One Introduction
- Two Democratic renewal, planning and housing growth in England
- Three Localism and its antecedents
- Four Community-based planning and plans
- Five Ashford and its strategic planning context
- Six Power, capacity and collaborative planning
- Seven Community dynamics and planning
- Eight Capacity building and outreach
- Nine Connectivity at the policy-community interface
- Ten Working with local government
- Eleven Working through intermediaries
- Twelve Community-based plans
- Thirteen Planning's critical interface
- Fourteen Responsibility and responsiveness: lessons from parish planning
- Fifteen Conclusions
- Neighbourhood planning
- Policy Press
Policy Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.